Holland America Line would like to invite candidates for the function:
Primary Function: Maintenance and repair of all electrical and electronic equipment, installations and machinery under direction of Chief Electrician.
Reports To: Chief Electrician
1. Repairs and solves problems on major electrical installations in the engine room.
2. Repairs and solves problems with hotel installations such as P.A. system, music system, video system, stage lighting/sound and kitchen equipment.
3. Solve problems with safety equipment as watertight doors, break doors, navigation lights, fire detection systems, etc.
4. Does regular maintenance and troubleshooting on elevators. Supervises cleaning of elevator trunks.
1. HBO or MBO Electronics or Electrics education, Corporal Electric platforms Royal Dutch Navy (Dutch) or Electrician education or certification equivalent.
2. 5-7 years Electricians experience on deep sea trade vessels preferred.